Sonntag, 22. März 2009

Bridal Shoes... In The Sand...

Just one year ago my boyfriend, his brother, my best friend and I went to holidays in Brasil... My best friend fell in love with my boyfriend's brother... One year later we got an invitation to Rio for a german/brasilian wedding... The ceremony took place at a beautiful beach near Rio city. For one part of the ceremony the bridal couple and all their guests had to take off their highheels and shoes. They slipped into a pair of havaianas and went into the sand of the beach... The foto above shows the lovely bridal D&G-Heels left in the sand...
Smiling bride and bridesmaid...
The gorgeous weddingdress was made by elisabonifer. My airy silk dress is from ebay... Vintage Bruuns Bazar. At the party in the evening I wore some golden kittenheel flipflops - not the havaianas you see on the picture .
This foto was taken before we went to the beach... I don't have a better one by now, because I had too much to do during the ceremony. So I couldn't take some more pictures.

Keine Kommentare: