Samstag, 13. März 2010

Sugar Sweet Award!

Thanks to lovely The Waves for passing this award on to me! This is how it works: I tell you 10 things about myself, and then send the award to 10 fellow bloggers ...
This is my version...
1. I'm a maniac for 'nude'- coloured things // 2. I love ... 80s pants... harem pants, peg tops, tapered pants... those wich were hated most during these past 15 years! // 3. ... love ... floral and flower prints //4. ... everybody knows I love flea markets // 5. ... love new york, rio de janeiro and rome... // 6. ... I'm a fancier for killer heels... // 7. ... sadly I'm not able to wear them, because of my silly feet... // 8. ... there are a lot of other interests in my life beside fashion.... // 9. such as music ..., // 10. .. food and cooking ...!

This award goes to:

wierzbowawitka

work with what you ve got

ilfashion

futurelint

lemondrop vintage

shoeperwoman

marissa explains

bloomingvogue

frichic

microphoneheart

Keine Kommentare: