sunday's dress ... trench: primark // belt: flea market // vintage c&a dress: gifted (i haven't woren this dress for so long. it's gorgeous and i really love it, but it's red colour makes it so special... i only wore it three times at two weddings and a christening ... in the future i want to wear it more often.) // belt: thrifted // tights: c&a // peep toes: siemes schuh center // bracelet: pfennigbazar
pale office girl ... blazer: h&m // silk blouse: vintage, thrifted // pants: zara // belt: vintage cerutti, flea market // vintage shoes: ebay // nudish socks: rewe // bag: vintage // necklaces: flea market // earrrings: schmuckrausch
This is the end of Wear Less Black. The end of nearly more than three weeks of grubbing in my wardrobe looking for some not-black pieces... and mostly finding light summer stuff that don't work in cold wintertime. Maybe i start a another turn in summer ...
So, what did i learn about fashion-myself while wearing less black?!
- ... there's no black laundry to do
- ... it's wonderous but WLB works much better to me when i get dressed for office ...
- ... when i go out... i want to wear (at least a little bit of) black. don't ask me why ... i didn't knew that before.
- ... during WLB i was buying mostly black items!
- ... i can't wait to jump in some outfits that doesn't work without any black.