summer stripes ... vintage dress: thrifted // leather belt:h&m // sandals: flea market // bag: flea market // pendat: flea market
finally i like to answer these questions by mary mur today - i already promised some days ago.
- 1. Why did you create a blog?
- 2. For whom you taking him? Want to be popular?
- 3. How long will it keep going?
1. if you're living in germany - but not living in berlin, cologne or hamburg - most people around are dressed like a mannequin of a high street shop window or they're even wearing clothes, because it's forbidden to go naked. germans are MODEMUFFEL , means: they prefer comfy and cozy pieces all over the day. denim pants, a tee and a pair of sneakers are everything they need and want. they don't want to attract attention...
three years ago i started fashion blogging, because i just wanted to get in contact with other fashion and vintage lovers. i hoped to find some inspiration, maybe to be a little inspiration to others... i just liked to share my insane love for old fashion in today's world.
i really feel lucky to have found a lot of amazing ladies around the world, who are sharing the same interest in going thrift shopping, wearing old dresses, shoes and bags... and every girl is so unique.
so it's time to say: thank you girls for doing such a good job!
2. this blog is for everybody who likes to step by... when you don't like what you see and read, please, go anywhere else.
i don't set out to be popular or even famous. i'm almost a common girl - no fashion icon, no designer, no it-girl - just me!
3. i really don't know. stay tuned, you will see how long this blog will run ...