Donnerstag, 1. November 2012

Office Girl ... Back To Front




what i wore on wednesday to work ... blouse: flea market (h&m, bought it from a dear friend) //  vintage belt: came with a skirt // skirt: thrifted // tights: karstadt // vintage shoes: flea market // straw clutch: flea market ... not pictured a warming shrug ...

i wore this gorgeous h&m top back to front because when i tried to put it on, i found out that i wasn't able to close the buttons on the back on my own. without the bf's help i wouldn't be able to put it on - or even to take it off at night. so i decided to wear it back to front. not too bad.
underneath the blouse i wore ski underwear to keep my  hurting back warm. it's much better but i still feel it. thank you so much for you lovely wishes!

16 Kommentare:

Salvaged Strawberry hat gesagt…

This blouse looks lovely on you! Glad you are feeling better! :)

mispapelicos hat gesagt…

Fantastic oriental flair, my friend.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Candycane hat gesagt…

Beautiful gives you a great sillouette!! :)

Sorry to hear backs bad - hope it gets better soon!!

Sal x

The Dainty Dolls House hat gesagt…

Beautiful top, I think I would wear it back to front as well, the buttons are so nice :) Am glad your back is getting better, I hope it continues to do so :) xx

Miss Psycho Cat hat gesagt…

I love your top, gorgeous color and print :)

Witchcrafted Life hat gesagt…

I love the palette of this outfit. It makes me think of the abundance of peaches, apricots and nectarines that grow around these parts in the summer partnered with the golden brown sand from our town's two beaches. Gorgeous, elegantly stylish outfit, dear gal.

Happy start of November!
♥ Jessica

Londyn hat gesagt…

That top is so beautiful and the belt is so unique. Lovely!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Why doesn't my H&M have this top?!?!?! It's AMAZING!!!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Devil made in Heaven hat gesagt…

I love your skirt and that blouse is really a beauty. You look great in it. Hope you back is better today...
:)
x Jolanda.

Vix hat gesagt…

That blouse is so pretty, I hate back fastening tops, too. I can't dress myself. Feel better soon! x

Jennifer hat gesagt…

pretty top!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

fashion doctor hat gesagt…

very chic,darling! love your blouse! xoxooo

Danni hat gesagt…

sehr hübsch die bluse :)

Shes Dressing Up hat gesagt…

I love that you wore this backwards, it looks so good! <3

Monsterchen hat gesagt…

ohje du arme ich hoffe deinem rücken geht's bald wieder besser :( das Outfit ist auf jeden fall grandios! ich liebe vor allem diese bluse!
love and kiss,mary

lawyerdoll hat gesagt…

I'm glad you are getting better!

The blouse is fabulous, and I have also been known to wear tops back-to-front to suit my purposes.

Very chic workday look