Freitag, 15. August 2014

Look, What He Got Me ...


some of you wanted to know what the man got me in this lovely vintage store for my birthday ... here it is: tatatataaaaa, a fantastic 50s bamboo wall decoration which is actually ment to hold flower pots (how is this actually called? anyone?) ... mine is holding vintage accessoires. the fixtures, that are actually ment to hold the flower pots are perfectly to hold hats. great i love this thing!!! (in the picture at the bottom you can see it on the left ... without any decoration)

he also got me a 50s flamingo picture and a tiny bamboo bowl to put in some broochs and a small bamboo shelf. somehow the bamboo shelf is suddenly filled with my man's vintage radio collection ... maybe he got this actually for himself ... hm ...

8 Kommentare:

hippyatheart hat gesagt…

Haha, absolut fantastisch!! Und ich sag das nächste mal bescheid, wenn wir in berlin sind!

Daphne hat gesagt…

Lovely gift! I love how you displayed all your pieces on it already. Drooling over your sunglasses and hat collection!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Ooo that's a perfect accessory holder! I'd hang a ton of sunglasses on it if I had one! Great find!

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

Shermy hat gesagt…

This is sooo cool! Now I want to build one!

Witchcrafted Life hat gesagt…

That is over-the-moon awesome!!! What a thoughtful, handy vintage gift from your honey. It's a bit like a trellis, which is what I might be inclined to call it.

♥ Jessica

In the Ruins of Berlin hat gesagt…

das ding ist super, aber ich hab nur augen für das, was dranhängt... xxx

Unknown hat gesagt…

Nice gift very practical, good idea to use it for your vintage items - I love what you have on your walls, very cool!
It seems you collect a lot of stuff, you should do a post one day on all your collection!

Arianexo

Milan hat gesagt…

It's perfect! A flower rack is such a creative way of displaying and storing your vintage treasures. And the angled cupboard is beautiful! I love the colours.