Montag, 23. März 2015

Stay With Me A Little While




50s cotton dress: Ebay // cardigan: H&M //  vitnage belt: thrifted // vintage shoe: flea market // vintge seagrass purse: flea market // 60s sweater pin worn as a brooch: flea market ...

This 50s dress I won a couple of weeks ago on Ebay. I fell in love with it the second I opened the box. the green, blue, purple and yellow go perfectly with my skin. Sadly I had to find out that the dress has some more flaws as it was said in the auction. the cotton has quite a few tiny holes and there are some parts of the fabric that are quite thin ... For sure this beauty of a day dress won't stay with me forever. But I got it quite cheap ... so I hope for some time to spend together.

8 Kommentare:

Porcelina hat gesagt…

It's beautiful, what a shame about the condition! Looks super with the purple shoes. x

Doctor Z hat gesagt…

Hi Doll! Check out my blog ... YOU JUST WON the Chronically Vintage giveaway! WAHOO! Congrats!

Vix hat gesagt…

It looks gorgeous, such a shame when there's flaws! x

Pink Haired Princess hat gesagt…

What beautiful colours on you!

tubby3pug hat gesagt…

Well looks great
Retro rover

Witchcrafted Life hat gesagt…

That's frustrating for sure. It's one thing for a seller to miss a teeny-tiny flaw, that's easy enough for any one to do, but for them not to clearly see and describe multiple conditional issues is so unprofessional in my books.

It's a beautiful, classic dress and it looks fantastic on you all the same. I hope that with some gentle TLC you'll be able to enjoy for at least a few more wearings, dear gal.

Big hugs,
♥ Jessica

Anonym hat gesagt…

You just summed up another reason I am terrified of shopping on-line!! I'm sorry that happened to you, but I hope you enjoy the dress and/or are able to make repairs on it! And it looks gorgeous on you!

xoxo
-Janey

Kaelyn Choo hat gesagt…

Lovely dress and adorable brooch!

Regards,
Kaelyn