Samstag, 25. Juli 2009

What To Wear At My Brother's Wedding?!

1. dress: zara (I think It's my fave choice for friday at registary office)//belt: thrifted // shoes: ara (I found some nice golden leather sandals at c&a today. If I choose this dress, I would wear those new ones. Not the leopard spotted pair.)// bag: thrifted (..and I would pick the bast clutch...)// necklace: fleamarket
2. bandeau dress: fom rio de janeiro // shrug: sisters (if it's hot enough I don't need it)// belt: thrifted // clutch: fleamarket // strass sandals: blue velvet (If those are going to hurt, i could wear my new ones from c&a) // ring: vintage
3. dress & golden belt: vintage ebay (think about to shorten it... because I don't like wearing long dresses... isn't it too dark for a wedding???!) // sandals: fleamarket (very comfy but a little too old-lady-like! Maybe I should wear the new ones...)//bracelet: fleamarket
4. flowered marilyn dress: from rio de janeiro (is this dress solemn enough?!) // silver platform sandals: from rio (To choose this dress I should wear golden shoes. For the silver ones I don't have the right accessoiries. No bag...no blah...Sad but true. But i do have new golden sandals. hehe)// brooch: fleamarket // bracelet: fleamarket

Next Weekend my brother is going to wed! On friday he's going to get married in a civil registary office and on saturday our families and friends are going to have a big party after church. I need two solemn dresses...

Maybe you, girls and boys can help to pick the right dresses out... Which ones are your faves for registary office or church?!

There are two more dresses in my wardrobe waiting to have a feastful party - but i hadn't enough time to picture them. Maybe tomorrow you'll find some more dresses to choose and the new golden leather sandals I've talked about throughout in the parantheses above.

Thanks for your pleasant help and absorbing ideas.

Please don't talk about my hair... I know, I need to go to the hairdresser as soon as possible.

7 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hmmmh... ich denke mir gefällt das erste Outfit am besten.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Auf jeden Fall das Zara-Kleid zum Standesamt! Steht dir gut, ist festlich und passt zum Anlass.
Das schwarze Ebay-Kleid ist fantastisch, aber auf jeden Fall eher Abendkleidung und vielleicht nicht so sommerlich-froehlich wie man auf einer Hochzeit aussehen will...
Sommerliche gruesse aus Amsterdam,
Alexandra

Fräulein Luise hat gesagt…

Ich mag´alle Outfits, aber für den Anlaß würde ich auch das erste Kleid wählen.

Ms. Falcon hat gesagt…

@ Nadine, Alexandra & Le Tasché:
danke danke, gut dass zara-kleid wird mich nun auf der standesamtlichen trauung kleiden... doch was mache ich mit der kirchlichen und dem darauf folgenden festgelage (essen, programm und co...)keine zeit zum umziehen...
düsseldorf ist ein schickes pflaster... vielleicht doch lang und schwarz... der fröhliche typ bin ich eh nicht...hehe. ; )

Ms. Falcon hat gesagt…

@ vanessa: thanx for commenting! I gonna wear the flowered dress with the blue shrug for the party, but then i have to wear it for church wedding aswell. No time to change dresses!

Eyeliah hat gesagt…

Dress #1 - hands down!!!

Ms. Falcon hat gesagt…

@ Eyeliah SS:
the first one for registary office, the second one for church wedding and party...
thank you very much for the comment : )