Dienstag, 17. Dezember 2013

Take Me To The Movies // Gold Nach Singapore // 1935








on past sunday's indoor flea market i didn't found much but i found a bunch of movie programmes from the 30s ... including movies with famous actors marika rökk, heinz rühmann, zara leander, clark gable, marlene dietrich and jean harlow.
i'm so excited about the programme from the movie 'gold nach singapore' (original titel: china seas) with jean harlow and clark gable that i have to share it with you right away ...
i hope you enjoy jean's beautiful costumes as much as i do!

wow, did they finally put gfc down? my list of followers disappeared right when i put out this post ...

6 Kommentare:

Vix hat gesagt…

I love those old film programmes and that's a great one, cat and all!
My sidebar's been a bit odd all day, maybe that's what's wrong! x

Peaches McGinty hat gesagt…

My list of followers has gone too! what's going on??
The film programmes are beautiful, and the outfits are just gorgeous, the backless evening gown? gorgeous, gorgeous! x x x

Witchcrafted Life hat gesagt…

Awesome find!!! Outside of a few here and there at antique stores, I've never come across any old movie programs during my vintage hunts (which I don't think I'd stopped to think about until just now - hmm, I'll have to look extra hard for them from here on out!).

♥ Jessica

Pull Your Socks Up! hat gesagt…

Wow that's one of my favourite Jean Harlow movies! I love her so, so much and she and Clark are fantastic together in China Seas. You're so lucky to have scored those incredible programs, I'm green with envy!! Such treasure! xoxo

tubby3pug hat gesagt…

Oh those costumes! Swoon and I love the picture of her holding a cat

retro rover

In the Ruins of Berlin hat gesagt…

das Make up und die wasserstoffblonden Superwellen sind traumhaft! ich drück die Daumen für einen neuen tollen Job! xxx