Montag, 13. Oktober 2014

Name A Favourite Print





what i wore to a tiny flea market in the neighbourhood on sunday ... top: ... princess coat: turkish fashion shop here in berlin // knit top: sugar shock // 50s skirt: made in berlin shop // shoes: from my mum // wicker purse: mauer park flohmarkt, berlin // silk vintage head scarf: flea market ... (the suitcase from the 50s-60s i found today. it needs to be cleaned badly). ... what i changed into after to meet some friends ... bottom: ... shoes: deichmann // 50s leather purse: from last weeks flea market in frankfurt.

this post is linked to share-in-style: favourite prints.
my favourite print?! actually i have to say i love all kind of prints ... but for sure mid century novelty prints are my favourites for a while. they might come in very various ways ... my beloved violin skirt stands for all the lovely, crazy and fun prints out there.

10 Kommentare:

FASHION TALES hat gesagt…

Beautiful printed skirt and great coat! I love the vintage vibe to the whole look! :)
http://fashiontalesblog.com

Vix hat gesagt…

Wonderful coat, perfect with that novelty print skirt! Perfection and a great find. x

Jessica hat gesagt…

That print is still so cute, and I love the coat. I've been looking for sweaters like that - the little v-neck is so flattering, and great for keeping the chill off in the winter.

In the Ruins of Berlin hat gesagt…

natürlich der geigenprint und der mantel betont so wunderbar die taille... ein traum! xxx

Unknown hat gesagt…

Der Rock sieht super aus, gefällt mir sehr gut und auch Dein Mantel ist sehr chic!
LG Carolin

Rebecca hat gesagt…

The print is gorgeous! I agree - I love novelty prints. That one is incredibly sophisticated too - I love the colours! What a great vintage feel!

-Rebecca
Idealism never goes out of fashion

Signorina Marina hat gesagt…

Wundervoll! Einfach nur wundervoll!

Es gibt kein Outfit von dir, dass ich nicht ganz genauso tragen würde.

Liebst, dein Perlchen Noir

Unknown hat gesagt…

I love how well you've used the colours in the skirt throughout the rest of your outfit - beautiful! And yes, that's a great print. I don't own enough novelty prints but anything that has dogs on is a winner to me! CC x

mispapelicos hat gesagt…

The print in that skirt is a dream, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Thank you so much for being part of the Share-in-Style family
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Désirée hat gesagt…

Those skirts are FABULOUS and you are very good at matching outfits :)