Mittwoch, 8. April 2015

Violins And Leopard Spots






The outfit of a rainy day ... princess coat: traditional turkish fashion store // 60s cardi: red cross store // 50s skirt: Made In Berlin Store // vintage belt: thrifted // 90s shoes: flea market // 70s purse: flea market // 50s rose brooch: flea market // 50s rose bracelet: thrifted in the US // 50s umbrella: gift from my man, refound in the storage room!

What to wear on a rainy spring day ... violins on the skirt, leopard spots on the umbrella and a lot of blue to inspire the grey skys ...

Kommentare:

Jessica Cangiano hat gesagt…

Gloriously pretty outfit, very much including your jewelry. Swoon! :)

I hope you're doing well and having a great April, dear gal.

♥ Jessica

Nora hat gesagt…

Perfect outfit! I love that coat!! But omg those shoes are what I'm super jealous of!! You look amazing! :)

christina snellgrove hat gesagt…

What a beautiful cardigan, so very feminine. And your brooch and matching bracelet are stunning!

Porcelina hat gesagt…

Gorgeous coat, and those accessories with the roses on are just divine!! I love roses, and am obsessed with the coppery colour of pink gold, so these really tick my boxes!

Another amazing novelty print skirt too, you should take a photo of all of them lined up in your wardrobe! x

tubby3pug hat gesagt…

Great looks

Pink Haired Princess hat gesagt…

It's been great to have a week or so without rain here and to see the sun out, long may it last!

Anthea hat gesagt…

Very pretty outfit!

Anthea hat gesagt…

Very pretty outfit!

atomicredhead.com hat gesagt…

Okay, this coat. I am having a heart attack over! It is spectacular!

xoxo
-Janey

Vix hat gesagt…

Such a ladylike outfit! I've seen those coats on an Asian market stall in our town too, they look so good and the quality is great! x

Ladan Ladanu hat gesagt…

I love that coat, and that umbrella is so fantastic. I have a stash of vintage umbrellas so I look forward to downpours!

Bonita Vear hat gesagt…

That rose jewelry set is divine! I am so fond of anything floral, particularly jewelry and I just love the tone of the metal. Really nice, and looks great with your fabulous outfit! ❤

xox,
bonita of Lavender & Twill