Dienstag, 23. Februar 2016

My Home On ... Vintage Berlin Guide



What I wore that day ... 40s blazer: School of Berlin // early 40s dress: Vintage Berlin Shop // shoes: eBay // 40s straw hat: thrifted in the USA // 50s straw purse: flea market ....

Quite a few weeks back I got an exciting visit from the wonderful Miss Honey Lulu to talk a little bit about vintage shopping, vintage lifestyle and especially vintage interior for a little feature in Vintage Berlin Homes on the blog Vintage Berlin Guide. So if you like to see a little bit more of our place and read about my vintage hot spots - check it out!

Vintage Berlin Guide is the perfect online spot for vintage lovers based in Berlin and especially for Berlin visitors interested in everything vintage related. Next to links and adresses of vintage shops, beautiful bars or cafes, you can also book guided vintage tours!
Don't miss it!

Thank you so much dear Miss Honey Lulu for you lovely visit. I really enjoyed chatting with you... xx 
Ms. Falcon

3 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

I know some good vintage adresses in Brusselles and Amsterdam so I try to visit these cities a couple of times each year but I've never visited Berlin. I really would like to city once and visit all the good places for vintage shopping!

Witchcrafted Life hat gesagt…

How fabulously exciting! Congratulations, sweet gal. It's awesome that you're having the spotlight shone on your home. It is beyond well deserved!

♥ Jessica

*PS* Really lovely outfit!

Porcelina hat gesagt…

I loved the article! x