Sonntag, 21. November 2010

Office Girl

office girl no. 1 ... blazer: h&m // scarf: thrifted, red cross charity shop // betty barcley skirt: vintage ebay, shortend // belt: thrifted // nude tights: c&a // vintage boots: flea market // bag: flea market
office girl n0. 2 ... vintage blouse: my mum handed it down to me, she got it from her mum... // pants: zara // belt: h&m // spotted socks: h&m // lace up shoes: black velvet // bag: primark

this weekend i had to work ... because of that ... just some office outfits left to post!

Kommentare:

T. hat gesagt…

Das zweite Outfit trifft genau meinen Geschmack!

Vintage Vixen hat gesagt…

Both blouses are wonderful, how lovely that one has been handed down with love.
I adore your fun poses. xxx

Marta hat gesagt…

i epseiclaly adore the second outfit! simple, but very very chic!

Eyeliah hat gesagt…

Great looks, the tie really makes it in #1.

Ellinor Forje hat gesagt…

Why does the outfit below make me think of "Mad Men"? Thanks for sharing though, and visit me too when you have time.

Ciao bella.

Bog-Bog hat gesagt…

Mein lieblingsstück ist die dunkelblaue Bluse!

Work With What You've Got hat gesagt…

I know I don't comment much anymore, but just to say I am still reading and you are still one of my favorites. So stylish and unique

Isquisofrenia hat gesagt…

both outfits looks so good on you
but i like the second better i think its because you loook god damn good wearing pants!

Luna hat gesagt…

LOVELOVELOVE. i can't tell you enough how much i am LOVIN your style!!!! XOX

Hope Adela hat gesagt…

adorable! your blue ensemble reminds me so much of alice in wonderland! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Frickys hat gesagt…

Pants are amazing! I am always charmed by people that can wear pants like you and skirt like you for that matter. That skirt length is so difficult...