Samstag, 8. November 2014

Look, Who's Home ...




... cardi: primark // late 40s-early 50s day dress: rocking chair, berlin friedrichshain // belt: mango // shoes: primark // vintage muff/purse: flea market // 60s ear clips: flea market ...

i have to confess, that my little project 'vintage shopping in berlin' will ruin my money savings ... the two times i finished writing about some of my favourite shops, i felt like needing to check out those again! this week i ended up in rocking chair ... i gave this little cotton dress a new home - and i really feel it's finally home. i love every little detail about this cute cotton number from the early, early 50s ...

13 Kommentare:

Fräulein K. hat gesagt…

Ich weiß grad gar nicht ob ich die Muffhandtasche oder das Kleid mehr bewundere. Beiden so schön

Porcelina hat gesagt…

Another stunner of a dress x

Pink Haired Princess hat gesagt…

That's really pretty. I just found my blue furry muff I had when I was a kid. It's around 30 years old, but I washed it and it came up really nicely. Can't wait to use it.

In the Ruins of Berlin hat gesagt…

gut investiert... xxx

Unknown hat gesagt…

This vintage dress is so so pretty! It looks perfect on you. I love the teal cardigan paired with it too!

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

Joanna hat gesagt…

Beautiful dress, love the muff purse!

Witchcrafted Life hat gesagt…

Splendidly lovely cold weather look! Your black curly lamb's wool muff purse is divine!!! I'll never get why muffs fell out of fashion (for intents - and excluding amongst winter brides) after the 50s. They're handy, cute, and very warm (I have one myself and use it often in the fall and winter).

♥ Jessica

Helen Mae hat gesagt…

That's a really pretty dress!

Anonym hat gesagt…

I do love this one! Don't feel bad just look at it and remind yourself how amazing it is.

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hello darling!

You look stunning in shirt-dress.. in any shirt-dress. You're built perfectly for it (and I'm a bit envious of it). :) This dress is so lovely, and you've styled it perfectly.
Earrings from flea market?! Gosh, they look like they're from top-notch jewelery store.. GREAT find, dear!

Hug
Marija

Shermy hat gesagt…

That looks amazing on you!!

Kate-Em hat gesagt…

That fabric is lovely, I like a blue flower print.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Vintage shopping does tend to do that to one's bank account!

This dress is darling! And the muff is fabulous!

xoxo
-Janey