Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2015

Little Red Hat





Finally I found a red straw hat. The world is almost perfect (for) now ... 40s bolero: eBay, came with a dress // late 50s dress: SchwarzeTruhe Berlin/Vintage Berlin // wedges: CCC // 50s straw hat: Sing Blackbird Vintage, Berlin // vitnage // wickerpurse: flea market // earrings: gift ...

I'm so busy right now ... I think, in my -more then 8 year old- blogging career, I never took that little outfit photos like I do right now. But maybe it's for good and you find here the more special ones ... and don't get bored with my daily office looks ...

Not that long ago, you saw me wearing this dress here and here .

This post is linked to  

8 Kommentare:

Jane hat gesagt…

I LOVE your blog! Your style is impeccable and you are gorgeous! :)

tubby3pug hat gesagt…

I adore that hat and paired with the striped jacket its divine, it has a certain 1950s circus feel in just the right way

retro rover

Unknown hat gesagt…

Beautiful <3
Casa Cherry

Witchcrafted Life hat gesagt…

Goodness, how I love this outfit! The silhouette and feminine touches are my style to a tee. You look breathtaking, sweet dear!

♥ Jessica

SandyS hat gesagt…

Ich finde ja das Jäckechen ganz bezaubernd. Der Schnitt und vor allem der Kragend sind wirklich wundervoll und das feine streifenmuster gefällt mir auch sehr gut^^ Insgesamt gefällt mir ja die Farbkombi: Blau-Rot-Weiß. Steht dir auch sehr gut^^
LG, Sandy

Mid Century Girl hat gesagt…

This outfit is just perfect! One of my favourites of your dresses :)

Carla hat gesagt…

I love that hat!! It's so adorable and precious! it really goes well with the dress!

Carla, TinyAngryCrafts

The Style Crone hat gesagt…

How wonderful that you found the red straw hat, which looks gorgeous with the pieces that you chose to wear with it. Thank you so much for sharing your beauty with Hat Attack!