Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016

Sweater Girl




 Still at home ...50s-60s blazer: Made In Berlin store // early 60s sweater: Resales Store // 50s novelty print skirt: Made In Berlin Store // belt: came with a dress // shoes: eBay // 50s wicker purse: Flea Market // 50s-60s cherry brooch: flea market ...

Officially we're on vacation in the States right now - but as I haven't taken any pictures with the camery yet here just another daily outfit from home .... At least I'm wearing my holiday print skirt, that wasn't allowed to come with me on vacation .... I packet so limited that I have more room to bring new vintage pieces home.
If you like to follow my travelling and shopping experiences  in between blogposts you're welcome to check out my 

4 Kommentare:

Witchcrafted Life hat gesagt…

You have the most amazing vintage skirt collection. Fingers crossed you find a new addition to join the wardrobe team while on holiday in the States.

xoxo ♥ Jessica

Bookworm hat gesagt…

Gorgeous sweater - and the little jacket is super cute!

Porcelina hat gesagt…

Gorgeous skirt! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday x

Daphne hat gesagt…

I just love all of your sweaters and vintage blouses! Surprisingly enough for me living in a cold country I find it very hard to find many cute sweaters. I live vicariously though your ootds.