Sonntag, 28. Juni 2009

Happy Fleamarket

I spent a lot of beautiful hours on a fleamarket in my hometown. The weather showed all it's friendliness by making the weekend sunny and enjoyably warm.
I've never been to this market before, because I always missed the date. A lot of people had told me, this market would be one of the best in my hometown. So I was very excited to go there.
It was much smaller then I had expected it... but very nice.
I found two gorgeous leather bags, three belts, a small dark blue purse, a skirt with small flowers, two fantastic bracelets and two 80s blazers. One of them was woren as confirmation-jacket. It looks like a boy's school-uniform.
The second one reminds me a bit of Victoria Beckham's sharp shoulder padded blazers from balmain... I decided to remove the pads, because my shoulders are to straight to wear 'big-shoulders'. On the foto above, you see the blazer before I changed it. The boy's jacket already left it's shoulder pads, too. The bracelet I found is one of the most beautiful trinkets I've ever seen. It's colours and floral desing looks adorable. I love it! It's much prettier in reallity. The picture seems to be a little blurred, I'm sorry!
I think, I can call myself quite successful by getting my hands on all the nice goods. Can't wate to wear all this stuff....

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Das hat sich ja gelohnt! Bei uns geht es am Samstag wieder los... ich hoffe, ich finde auch was tolles.

Cheryl hat gesagt…

Oh I love the bracelet, beautiful floral design!