Dienstag, 9. Februar 2010

GLAMOUR

Yes girls, it's me in march's issue of US Glamour!
Some weeks ago two nice ladies from Glamour mag asked me to be part of a feature about weardrobe. I just had started my appearance at weardrobe some days before... because of that it was a big honour to be chosen out of 100s of amazing fashion talents there.
But I haven't seen the feature about weardrobe, yet... I'm hardly trying to get my hands on only one issue of US Glamour for days in every international magazine shop around. I couldn't find only one....
Today at one of these shops the lady told me, it would be out tomorrow...
We will see... till then I show you the image printed in Glamour.
Stay tuned!
(Hahaha, that's fun... this outfit/shot from 10/2009 reminds me of last saturday's experience... hahaha....)

3 Kommentare:

Claire Nouveau hat gesagt…

congratulations!!

Eyeliah hat gesagt…

wow, congrats!

FutureLint hat gesagt…

I randomly found a scan of the page you are on here:

http://www.proficiscamur.com/2010/02/things-i-like-in-magazines-this-month.html