Samstag, 20. Februar 2010

More Flowers...

tiny floral print .... blazer: zara // dress: blue velvet // belt: thrifted // tights: h&m ?! // boots: fleamarket // bag: fleamarket
big colourful flowers ... 70s dress: vintage ebay // belt: h&m // knit tights: gifted // booties: xx by mexx // ring: primark

Some days ago this 70s vintage dress from ebay arrived... Yesterday I was trying around with it and ended up pairing it with my lovely studded h&m belt. I think I have to shorten it.
The tailor next to my home will be very happy to see me again. I'm his largest costumer, I suppose.
aaahhhhh... february's issue of US Glamour reached the German shops... not MARCH! I'm going insane! Do I live on the moon?! .... Sometimes I can't believe Germans don't live in caves anymore...

12 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh das ist hübsch! Ich finds auch in der Länge voll ok, wobei es kürzer bestimmt etwas frecher ist.
Gehts gut? Hoffe auf baldiges Wiedersehen!

ilfashion hat gesagt…

OMG! I love the second dress!!

Lou hat gesagt…

Oh my! I really love both these dresses. I'm going a little bit green with envy actually. And you've styled them perfectly.

Unknown hat gesagt…

I love that first shirt. So great!

Marta hat gesagt…

stunning floral dresses. both outfits are outstanding.

Unknown hat gesagt…

Amazing floral patterns! I love how you styled them :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

LOVING that second floral dress
gorgeous
thanks for sharing as always
and thanks for the sweet comments, love it!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

LOve the first floral dress..especially with the blazer!

joelle van dyne hat gesagt…

i love both outfits! the 2nd flowy dress is just so pretty. and i like the blazer paired with the first floral look. ~joelle

The Waves hat gesagt…

Oh I love the flower prints, especially the second dress, it looks fabulous on you!

Lisa hat gesagt…

I have done a little feature on blogs to check out. Hope you like it. Love all your different outfits
http://fashionmylegs.blogspot.com/
Oringina.

XO

Anonym hat gesagt…

Your first dress is amazing.
I like ♥

Ich merke gerade ich glaub ich kann auch deutsch schreiben :)

Mir gefällt das erste kleid total gut.
Die länge perfekt.
Und am besten kombiniert mit dem Blazer.