Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2010

Flea Market Season....

Sunday's Fleamarket buys ... three bags, a blazer, a shorty 90s bouclé short, golden bracelet, a red polak dotted silk scarf, the most beautiful sandals on heels (they're far too small but I had to buy them) and a vintage Cerruti belt (ha! 1,50€ I still can't believe...)
Wearing the new shorts and scarf on monday... blazer: zara // top: h&m // scarf: fleamarket // short: fleamarket // belt: thrifted // two tights: wolford and h&m // boots: vintage ebay // bag: fleamarket (... a few years ago) // brooch: fleamarket (last year...) // earrings: from Wiesbaden
Past sunday my best friend and I started this years fleamarket season.
We went to Frankfurt to check out a market we've never been before. It's a great place for winter fleamarkets because it's canopied and inside... and warm.
My friend was a little bit disappionted, because she didn't found enough girls selling their highstreet fashion or designer items. '... Too much old ladies selling their stuff in here ... I know, you love that! It's your turn...' and it definitly was. I suppose, I will go there again in march...
I already arranged a timetable for this years fleamarket season. I'm a truly fleamarket addict. Nutty as a fruitcake!

6 Kommentare:

Eyeliah hat gesagt…

great finds, those purple suede heels are a dream.

ilfashion hat gesagt…

I loove the outfit! and what fantastic buys! I wish we had a flea market that awesome here in michigan. :)

Unknown hat gesagt…

Great look, congratulations!!

Isquisofrenia hat gesagt…

omg thats so awesome pieces
love the shorts your wearing
i want those purple shoes!!

Kira Aderne hat gesagt…

I do love the pied de poule piece here!

Marta hat gesagt…

you look fantastic! i love such retro style, so feminine!