Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2010

Two In One

Afternoon's experience ... 80s oversize blouse: ebay vintage // belt: thrifted // skirt: thrifted // two black tights: h&m // boots: tally weijl (I love my new boots. I wanted a pair like these so much. They're not made of high quality or even leather but they're really comfy and warm. - And I didn't spent to much money on them.) // bag: hell's kitchen fleamarket, NY //necklace: thrifted // ring: bb ...
Morning's experience ... blouse, belt and skirt: same // I forgot to shoot the black blazer I wore, too... // booties: xx by mexx // bag: vintage // earrings: from Wiesbaden // necklace: thrifted // chain bracelet: from my mum

10 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Beide Kombinationen gefallen mir sehr gut :).

FutureLint hat gesagt…

What a great transition from a more conservative, work appropriate look to a fun evening out look! Love the new boots!

Eyeliah hat gesagt…

are our fringe purses the same? I only photoed mine once...... here!
http://stylesymmetry.com/2009/12/26/dont-your-feet-get-cold-in-the-wintertime/

Marta hat gesagt…

i like this outfit very much - so simple, but chic!

Claire Nouveau hat gesagt…

i like it worn both ways, and your bangs are adorable!
xo,
claire

Isquisofrenia hat gesagt…

oh man your boots i want them all
you look so awesome. love the top too!

Indy hat gesagt…

That skirt is too cool! And I love the print on that top!

joelle van dyne hat gesagt…

what a great outfit! the stripey fabric of that skirt is amazing, and it fits your figure perfectly. i like how you paired it with the baggy blouse. ~joelle

Claire Nouveau hat gesagt…

i believe i just saw you in glamour magazine! congrats!

Ms. Falcon hat gesagt…

@mamushka marie:
Is it for real?! - Glamour asked me about printing this picture from weardrobe ... Marchs glamour isn't out in Germany yet.

Wow, I'm so excited....