Sonntag, 24. Mai 2015

A Little Living Room ...

The pink sofa corner ... The man found and bought it right away after we singed the contract for the flat! My beloved atomic 70s lamp doesn't fit in perfectly but it's the best and sefest place for it right now ...
Yes, there is one door missing in the hutch named 'The Bitch'. After living in one room for over 50 years she got a little mad with us, that she had to move so much during the past three years. I have to find some special screws to put the door back in ...
The collection of vintage suitcases, carrying vintage goods ... the turquoise umbrella is actually a lamp from the 30s that needs some new cables to not burn down the house ...
A couple of week ago it happened, that I suddenly turned the camera away from the mannequin modelling  dress for my Etsy Shop, to take some pictures from our living room. surprise, it was pretty tiedy that day. As you can see, some walls are still quite white and empty ... but some things take a while - and the decoration of a vintage flat grows slowly by finding he perfect pieces.
Maybe soon there will be some pictures from the other wall of the room ...

8 Kommentare:

Harlow Darling hat gesagt…

Your home is so beautiful, I love your collection of vintage knick knacks too :)

Vix hat gesagt…

What a fabulous space! Loads of light and some really cool pieces of mid-century design. xxx

Gussetsandgodets hat gesagt…

What an outstanding space! Such an abundance of natural light. It is wonderful to see that you have put your stamp on the place and that it is slowly transforming into somewhere special. I would love to see other images of your home too.

Sara Kristiina hat gesagt…

What a dream home!

Tanith hat gesagt…

If that was my house I would call that *very* tidy! It is a really cute space. I love all the vintage suitcases, they are one of my favourite things :)

Björn hat gesagt…

Oooh, so viele Koffer und Taschen :)
Eine richtige Sammlung habt Ihr davon, schön.

Den Schrank finde ich auch schön, ob mit oder ohne Tür.
Ich habe noch einen Küchenschrank aus den 1950/60er Jahren, sinnigerweise aus der Küchenmöbelfabrik Schröbel :D

Liebe Grüße
Björn :)

mispapelicos hat gesagt…

You have to show mw round live next time I am in Berlin, god knows when...Still looking forward to seeing your treasures.
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Witchcrafted Life hat gesagt…

Your home is breathtaking! I love your vintage suitcase collection. Aside from a fun little train case, I don't have any vintage suitcases. I almost never encounter them in person, and when I do, they're always mind-blowingly overpriced. I really want to find some though. They're something I've been dreaming of owning since I was a little girl.

Thank you very much for the lovely tour of your living room. It's seriously fantastic!

♥ Jessica