Dienstag, 19. Mai 2015

Lemon Patio




This is something I wore in my time off office ... patio style top: Primark // 50s patio skirt: Made In Berlin/Kleidermarkt Berlin // Vintage Snakeskin belt: thrifted // Clarks Sandals: eBay // 50s wicker purse: thrifted // early sixties necklace: flea market // bakelit bangles: Flea market and eBay



Here I wore the same top to work ... top: Primark // 50s rose print skirt: Colours/Kleidermarkt Berlin // vintage belt: thrifted // shoes: Deichmann // modern wickerpurse: flea market // 50s orchid jewelery set: Chronically Vintage, Etsy // bangle: thrifted

Sometimes a simple top from a high street shop can make your little fashionworld so easy ... I love this piece and I see myself wear ing a lot in the future ...

5 Kommentare:

Krystle! hat gesagt…

They look like two fresh, different ensembles! I love nothing better than yellow and brown!

The Grande Dame hat gesagt…

I love those little brown shoes! Beautiful skirts.

Ivana Split hat gesagt…

love the lemon blouse.

It look amazing paired with both skirts!

http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

Witchcrafted Life hat gesagt…

Very, very pretty outfits! Yellow sings like a canary, sweet dear.

♥ Jessica

Gussetsandgodets hat gesagt…

I love ric rac so for me the first skirt is just perfect!