Samstag, 2. Mai 2015

Head Scarf Days






... One day last week ... 60s cardi: thrifted // 50s dress: eBay // vintage belt: thrifted // clarks sandals: eBay // early 60s purse: flea market (was a gift from a seller) // 50s head scarf: gift ...



Last Sunday  ... to the flea market ... cardi: Primark // tee shirt: H&M // 50s skirt: vintage yard sale // belt: Primark // clogs: flea market // jewelery: all flea markets and thrifted or gifted ...

I need to dye my roots badly ... Till then I try to hide the ugliness under a scarf ... sadly I can't wear a scarf to the office ...

6 Kommentare:

Ivana Split hat gesagt…

the hair scarf looks so lovely on you...you say you need to dye your roots? I also use scarves sometimes to hide things...like bad hair days. Right now I don't dye my hair so one less think to worry about....

I love your retro looks....you look absolutely beautiful!


http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com

Mid Century Girl hat gesagt…

Love the nautical blue dress! It looks great on you :)

Unknown hat gesagt…

You look so fabulous! I love the scarf in both, and that first dress is absolutely dreamy. The color and the print are perfect on you.

Unknown hat gesagt…

That navy blue dress in your first outfit is absolutely fantastic! I'd love to have a dress like that in my wardrobe. It looks great on you!

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

Witchcrafted Life hat gesagt…

Thoroughly lovely outfits both. That blue and white dress is one of my very favourites of yours. I always enjoy seeing it and then wish that I had one of my own just like it! :)

Have an awesome week, dear gal!
♥ Jessica

Kaelyn Choo hat gesagt…

Great looks! You rock the head scarf and of the dress and skirt. I love the blue dress :)

Have a great week ahead!
Kaelyn